- Closing Date: Tuesday 10th August, 12pm
- Status: 1 day per month (max)
Film London wishes to appoint one new member to the Board of Film London chaired by Daniel Battsek.
In the light of a recent resignation of one of our Board Directors due to work commitments, Film London is keen to attract a candidate to replace the skills and expertise they are bringing to our Board.
We are therefore looking for outstanding candidates who have a substantial knowledge and experience at a very senior level in the Games sector. In addition, candidates should bring a strong commercial background in the creative industries across film, TV animation and games.
We strongly encourage applications from under-represented groups, including black, Asian and minority ethnic groups, and those with disabilities.
Along with the full range of responsibilities for shaping Film London’s future direction, the key responsibilities of the new board members will be the following:
- Raiseawareness of the value of film, TV, artists’ moving image, animation and games and their contribution in economic, social and cultural terms.
- Help shape Film London’s strategies and policies.
- Help champion London’s emergent and diverse talent.
- Help identify and grow the commercial potential of our partnerships and programmes
- Membership of specific Board sub-committees: Film London has six sub-committees reporting into the Film London Board: Finance and Audit; Fundraising Sub-Committee; Audience Development; Talent Development; Film London Artists’Moving Image Network; Communications and Public Affairs.
- Champion Games and chairing the Games Steering Group.
To apply, please send a brief statement of up to 1000 words together with a copy of your CV to: Chief Executive’s Office, Film London, Jane.Shaw@filmlondon.org.uk