Games London is launching a brand new, free accelerator programme for London-based games studios in 2020. This new programme is a long-term scheme to help talent in the city make significant strides in a short period of time, leading towards London Games Festival and its Game Finance Market. We’re building on our well-established Pitch Bootcamp events which over the course of three years trained 45 companies.
By offering industry insight, practical training and strategy planning on investment, the programme will ultimately set studios up for accelerated growth and lasting success in their business.
Applications are now open – the application form can be found here. The first round deadline is 2 October. The programme is open to the founders of London-based games companies that are working on their debut or second game and are looking towards investment or publishing. Our programme will help guide participants through that process and advise teams on funding models, investor types, publisher deals and associated topics like accounting, legal issues, tax relief and more.
- Be part of a cohort of games companies all on the journey to grow their business. We’ll keep you united via a private Discord channel and provide plenty of ways to share and support each other
- Monthly masterclasses with experts
- Monthly group meetings with studio leaders to learn from
- Pitching advice and coaching sessions
- One-to-one mentoring hours from a pool of experts and successful games studio leaders
- Networking and pitching opportunities – as the accelerator continues we will use our contact book of investors to start matching participants with potential and relevant business partners
- Inclusion in the 2021 London Games Festival programme: all accelerator participants are guaranteed a spot at the Games Finance Market 2021 and will be part of a festival showcase