#LGF22: What’s on
London is one of the most diverse, vibrant and creative cities on the planet. Its games and interactive entertainment sector is no different, representing a true convergence of talent, art, creativity and culture.
Games London has one mission: to make London the games capital of the world.
We run a programme of year-round support for games creators and games culture in the city. We bring investors and exposure to a billion pound sector, and have helped generate in excess of £40m direct investment creating 550 jobs since being founded in 2015.
We also deliver the London Games Festival, the world’s biggest celebration of video games and interactive entertainment. In 2019 it covered 40 events across the city, activity over 12 days and over 400 games to play; in 2020 the event changed format in response to the COVID-19 crisis to become a pioneering online event which created millions in business for games companies and facilitated 1,000+ digital meetings.
Register for newsletter updates, including special offers and breaking news, above.
- The annual London Games Festival, visited by 100,000 people
- Industry-leading digital-only events focused on quality meetings
- Engagement with new and existing games funders
- Cultural activity that promotes agenda-setting interactive content
- Inbound and outbound trade missions
- Training and support for games studios in the city