London Games Festival’s showcase of new and upcoming games returns for its third year.
We’ve run an extensive call for games and, working with partners around the world, have selected 40 titles.
These games will be presented online via a dedicated Official Selection site – we’re also creating accompanying preview videos featuring first-looks and developer insights. We’re also running store promotions: a few of the chosen games go on sale during the festival, while some developers will have demos available so you can try their games.
The full list of games goes live in early March. Sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media to be the first to hear the news.
40 games across five themes…
- Best of British: A selection of games made by UK talent
- Pixel Power: Stylistic games that visually impress or lean on retro inspiration
- International Innovators: Global games with expressive ideas
- High Energy: A clutch of fast-paced action games
- Historical Adventures: New games that take us back in time to tell unique stories