SHOW ME THE MONEY
THE CHALLENGES OF RAISING
CAPITAL IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY
7 April, 10 Queen Street Place, EC4R 1BE
Join BWB for an interactive discussion as we consider the current fundraising scene in the video games, social, freemium and pay2play games industries and discuss key trends and opportunities for the future.
The discussion will be lit by our speakers’ real life experience and opinions, with expert commentary from professionals involved in all areas of the industry. Start-ups and established developers alike can obtain insights that will promote success in their next ventures. We’ll examine:
- What is happening in the gaming market at present
- What trends are emerging
- What sectors are attracting investment
- Tips for success · What are the barriers
- Predictions for the future and areas of growth
- What can businesses do to become more attractive to investors
Presented in association with media partner Calvin Ayre.
- 5 – 5.30pm registration, tea and coffee
- 5.30pm, welcome and introduction
- 5.40pm, panel discussion
- 6.25pm, questions from the audience
- 6.30 -7.30pm, close and networking – drinks and nibbles.