30 March – 9 April
The London Games Festival champions and showcases the cultural power of interactive entertainment. After a successful return in 2016, this year's London Games Festival takes place between Thursday, 30 March and Sunday, 9 April and will reach more than 50,000 attendees.
- EGX Rezzed, a showcase of upcoming PC, console and indie games at Tobacco Dock running Thursday, 30 March to Saturday, 1 April
- Now Play This, a three-day festival that explores the wider possibilities of games running Friday, 7 April to Sunday, 9 April at Somerset House
- Games Finance Market which connects investors with interactive entertainment and runs from Tuesday, 4 April to Thursday, 6 April
- The prestigious BAFTA Games Awards, taking place on Thursday, 6 April
- Plus London Games Festival Fringe will run throughout the festival offering an array of talks, performances, and parties
- Other parts of the schedule will include the return of our incisive summits programme, an exclusive eSports tournament, outdoor activity for consumers and more