A CULTURAL CELEBRATION
The London Games Festival champions and showcases the cultural power of interactive entertainment. In 2017 it drew in over 50,000 people to key venues across the capital including Trafalgar Square, Somerset House, Southbank and Tobacco Dock. There was something for all audiences, from incisive industry talks and B2B networking to unique one-off fringe events and a games character cosplay parade. 380 games were showcased across the 10 days to consumers and professionals.
- EGX Rezzed, a showcase of upcoming PC, console and indie games at Tobacco Dock
- Now Play This, a three-day festival at Somerset House exploring the wider possibilities of games
- Games Finance Market which connects investors with interactive entertainment
- The prestigous BAFTA Games Awards
- A Cosplay Parade through the City of London
- Summits on Mixed Reality, AI and games culture, plus women in games networking event W.In
- A games music concert in a historic venue
- London Games Festival Fringe, a diverse programme of events including talks, performances, and parties
The festival will return in 2018 featuring all of the above, plus our incisive summits programme, an exclusive eSports tournament, and further surprises to be announced in late 2017 and early 2018.