A CULTURAL CELEBRATION
The London Games Festival champions and showcases the cultural power of interactive entertainment. In 2016 it drew in over 38,000 people to key venues across the capital including Trafalgar Square, Somerset House, Southbank and Tobacco Dock. There was something for all audiences, from a giant Monopoly board in Trafalgar Square through to a series of inspiring talks and quirky Fringe events. 316 games were showcased across the 10 days to consumers and professionals.
- EGX Rezzed, a showcase of upcoming PC, console and indie games at Tobacco Dock
- Now Play This, a three-day festival at Somerset House exploring the wider possibilities of games
- Games Finance Market which connects investors with interactive entertainment
- The prestigous BAFTA Games Awards
- London Games Festival Fringe, a diverse programme of events including talks, performances, and parties
The festival will return in 2017 featuring all of the above, plus our incisive summits programme, an exclusive eSports tournament, outdoor activity for consumers and further surprises to be announced in late 2016 and early 2017.